Picture of Seif Fateen
AIESEC Internships
by Seif Fateen - Sunday, 11 February 2007, 03:44 PM

I received the message below from Mahmoud Kheireldin, a 3rd year chemical engineering student. I hope that it can be useful to some of you.

There was no attachment with the original email. So if anyone is interested, please contact Mahmoud directly.

Dr. Seif

AIESEC  is a non governomental organization & is not for profit. It is run by students & youth. It was established after the second world war by students from europe, their goal was to develope people and bridge the gaps between cultures. Currently AIESEC is present in almost 100 countries around the world.
(for more info, please visit www.aiesec.net)

One of the greatest things that AIESEC offers is the exchange program, it offers you the chance to travel, work abroad, experience new cultures & interact with people from all over the globe. 
Basically there are four type of internships:
  1. Management traineeship.             
  2. Technical traineeship.                 
  3. Educational traineeship.              
  4. Development traineeship.      
 We are now recruiting suitable candidates to travel ASAP, as we have available opportunities in Dubai, Turkey and alot of other countries.
The candidate should be aware of the Egyptian culture and able to represent it also it is required that the candidate should have good communication skills and good command of the english language... ofcourse any other language would be a plus (german,french... etc).

If you are interested and want to know more details you can find my contact details below.
For those of you who want to apply please send your CV to the following email mkheireldin@gmail.com.
Attached is an application form please fill it and send it along with your CV.
Thank you.

Regards,
\n

\n
Mahmoud Kheireldin
\n
OGX Communication Manager
\n
Cairo University LC
\n
AIESEC Egypt
\n